No Dental Insurance? No Problem!
Our exclusive Dental Savings Plan is here
Our in-house Dental Savings Plan was designed to provide greater access to quality dental care at an affordable price.
- No yearly Maximum
- No deductible
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No one will be denied coverage
- No waiting period (for major dental procedures)
- Ortho & Cosmetic dental procedures are included!
Once you start your Dental Savings Plan you will receive:
- 1 Comprehensive Exam
- 1 Annual Exam
- 1 Emergency Exam
- 2 Cleanings (Prophylaxis or Perio Maintenance)
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Tooth Desensitizing Treatment
- 4 Bitewing X-rays
- Any Individual X-rays needed throughout the year
- Full Mouth Series of X-rays or Panorex
- 10% Off CT (3D imaging) scans
- 15% Off additional prophylaxis, Fluoride, Dental Sealants, Fillings, Core, Buildups, Oral Surgery
- 10% Off of Crowns, Veneers, Periodontal Maintenance, Scaling & Root Planning, Periodontics,
- Root Canals, Dentures, Partials, Implants, and Night Guards
- $100 Off In-Office Teeth Whitening
- $50 Off Take-Home Whitening Trays
- $500 Off Full Treatment Clear Ortho Aligners
- $50 Off Retainer
We Love Our Patients
and our patients love us!
Just had my first visit with Sarasota Dental Arts. The staff was super friendly. Dr. Aygen gave me the most thorough dental exam I have ever had. He went over a complete dental plan with me and answered all my questions. When I left, I had a print out of what we discussed, including prices. Glad I made the switch.
D. Wolfson / via Google / 2019
DR Kaya is very gentle with is patient procedure , and very genuine and friendly with a simple for is patient. And he give excellent services.
A. Galantis / via Google / 2017
Highly recommend if going to the dentist gives you anxiety like it does for me. Everyone is so personable and they make you feel comfortable as soon as you walk through the door and throughout your whole time there.
T. Hurley / via Google / 2019
I’ve had a fear of going to the dentist since I was a kid. I can honestly say after coming to the office several times that I will never go to another Dentist. My mother recommended them to me. I recommend them to everyone. The staff and Kaya Aygen, D.M.D are very nice and take the time to explain to you any questions you may have.
L. Perez / via Google / 2019