New Dental Patient Resources
Your First Visit at Sarasota Dental Arts
On your first visit, we take the time to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Additionally, your first appointment includes an exam and review of your treatment options. At Sarasota Dental Arts, we focus on providing quality dental care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment to maintain a lasting patient relationship. We consider your first visit the start of a long-term relationship with you. You can schedule your first appointment by calling us using the link below!
Call Sarasota Dental Arts to Schedule Appointment
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Completed new patient forms.
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
New Patient Forms
Prior to your first dental appointment with Sarasota Dental Arts, you will have to fill out our new patient forms. In order to do this, you will need to sign up on the Modento site using the button below to access the forms. You can also view our HIPPA form and other privacy practice information using the button below.